Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Let me in

Outfit details:
Necklace: Lanvin for H&M. Cardigan: Fretex. T-shirt: Marc Jacobs. Jeans: Tiger.
I love photo books. Escpecially coffee table books - the bigger and heavier the better. Unfortunately, these "bricks" aren't very practical to buy on travels (although museum giftshops pile up with loads of temptations). That's why I buy my books online. Play.com is my favourite, as they offer free shipping, but of course nothing beats Amazon's sortiment.Very practical:)

Anyway, here are a few of my favourite photos from Mario Testino's "Let me in". His unshaved shots of celebreties are amazing!


Naomi Campbell, Iman, John Galliano and Vanessa Bellanger. New York 1999

Jerry Hall and Elizabeth Jagger. London 2000
Karl Lagerfeld (smiling!) New York 2002. Milla Jovovich New York 2002

Anna Wintour (look! She's smiling, too!) New York 1998
Carine Roitfeld, Kate Moss and Naomi Campell. Paris 2003


Madonna. Miami 1997

Want to see more? Buy the book here.

2 comments:

Vedis Kristine said...

I ♥ your outfit. Og boken er skrevet opp på ønskelisten!

The Fashion Economist said...

Takk:-)
Veldig hyggelig og inspirerende lesestoff. Dekorativt, også!