Sunday, October 31, 2010

Weekend in Stavanger

Just got back from my weekend in Stavanger. Had a great time with my sister who invited my to join this  weekend course in Iyenga yoga at Yoga Yoga. The yoga teacher there, Bodil, was really talented so I learned a lot. I feel pretty soar after 7 hours bending and stretching, though, but I guess that is a good thing.
Here are a few snapshots (none from the yoga classes, I'm afraid):

Stavanger
My sister's moodboard
Beauty enhancers on display



Halloween!



Pumpkin soup with roasted pumpkin seeds. Yummy and loaded with vitamins!


Watching old school movie:
"Frida - med hjerte i hånden" gave us a good laugh and a walk down the memory lane. The clothes and style from the 1991 - oh la la!

1 comment:

Simply Colette said...

I just made pumpkin soup too! :)

xo,
nicolette

http://www.simplycolette.blogspot.com
www.photographygetaways.com