Saturday, November 28, 2009

Christmas Party!

December is an exciting month with lots of parties and events to look forward to. And just as many reasons to put an extra effort into my outfits. I'm so glad I'm a girl:-)
Last night, I kicked it off with my first Christmas Party.
I wore my new wardrobe favourite, the H&M ruffle skirt and paired it with a studded tube top and leopard patterned tights, both from Lindex. I haven't really been shopping that much at Lindex before (apart from underwear, of course), but this top hit me by surprise. The suede bolero is from Stradivarius (Spain), while the cuffs are from Bangkok.

4 comments:

MARIA M said...

fint:)

nissesøs said...

Veldig fint!!

The Fashion Economist said...

Maria: Tusen takk for det:)

Nissesøs: Den var ny! Hoho;-D

San Antonio Personal injury lawyer said...

What a cute skirt. Loved your outfit! Cheers.