Wednesday, July 08, 2009

My Alexander Wang

Ever since I first laid my eyes on Alexander Wang's handbags, I've secretly craved for one myself. The design is fun,fresh and casual, which makes it the perfect bag for the summer.
This pinkish colour looks slightly worn and the leather is soft as butter. With this hobo hanging on my shoulders I'm good to go (with my hands free!).
And lucky for me it was marked down by 50% at Barneys CO-OP New York :)

Ready for strolling the streets of New York:
Jacket: April 77
Shirt: Matthew Williamsson for H&M
Shorts: Levi's
Sneakers: Nike (that's just one of the things I love about the States: Cheap sneakers!)

2 comments:

jms said...

Ooooh nice! kule sko og :)

The Fashion Economist said...

Thanx:)
Veldig fornøyd med skoene. De har skimmer på siden, og er dessuten veldig digge å gå i.