Saturday, May 16, 2009

Finally Weekend!


Yes! Saturday! (Frognerparken, Oslo)


Yesterday I picked up the Matthew Williamson goody bag that my sister sent me. Since she managed to get hold of some treasured pieces of the H&M collection (while I was stuck at work), I felt very lucky! And even better; Everything fit perfectly, like this cute shirt.
I'll show more pics in a while.

Apart from the MW for H&M floral shirt, I'm wearing:
Jeans from Acne
Ballerinas from Maloix (at Lille Vinkel Sko)
Scarf from Anderson & Lauth
Leather jacket from Munderingskompaniet
Bag: Roxanne from Mulberry

6 comments:

Shes Dressing Up said...

I love this outfit =]

The Fashion Economist said...

Thanks a lot. I get a lot more inspirational when the weather is nice:)

h said...

thank you, sweet <3

Linn Emilie said...

elsker vesken :D og egentlig hele outfitten :D

Anonymous said...

så snill søster/personlig shopper du har ;)

The Fashion Economist said...

Ja, ikke sant!;)
Hun er jammen noe for seg selv...