Thursday, January 29, 2009

Today's Outfit (and a bit of shopping)

Nå om vinteren som lufta er kald og huden blek, er det deilig å tulle et stort skjerf rundt halsen.
Dette fant jeg på loppemarked og har blitt en favoritt. Genseren er en vareprøve fra Bik Bok, mens jeans og boots er fra Acne
-------------------------------------------------------------------
In the winter cold when my skin is pale, I like wrapping a big scarf around my neck. This one is a fleamarket find, and has become a closet favorite. My sweather is a sample from Bik Bok, whereas my jeans and boots are Acne.

Jeg dro innom H&M for å returnere et skjørt, men kom ut igjen med denne vesten. Sånt skjer!
Elsker den allerede og tenker å kombinere den med singlet (som her) eller lyse skjorter og tunikaer.
----------------------------------
I went to H&M to return a skirt, only to return with this waistcoat. That's how it goes!
Anyway, I already love it and plan to combine it with tank tops (like here) or light shirts and tunics.

3 comments:

Shelly's Style Shop said...

I love the waistcoat. You can wear with a lot of different things!

Great buy!

The Fashion Economist said...

That was my plan, too!

Anonymous said...

Hello from HK.
I love stripes too!