Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Holiday!


I've finally started my summer holiday - Three weeks off work is really a blessing:) In relation to this, this blog will unfortunately be temporarily down prioritized. I don't spend that much time in front of the computer these days, but I promise I will make it up again later.

I wish you all a happy summer! For those of you back in Norway: Don't make the bad weather break you down. There is still time to relax and meet up with family and beloved friends (indoor).

In a couple of weeks I'm going to Tuscany. Just cruising around in a rental car, tasting local wine and Italian food. Also, I've planned in a visit to a couple of outlets (including Prada and Gucci). Can't wait!

If anyone knows some must-see-sights, I'll be delighted to hear as this will be my first time in this part of italy.

5 comments:

Hilde said...

Kos deg i ferien din! :)

The Fashion Economist said...

Takk, det skal jeg. Selv om været ikke er helt optimalt, er det utrolig deilig å ha fri:-)

The Stiletto Effect said...

hi :)
have a great summer holiday! :)
xoxo
su

Anonymous said...

ShopStarStyle.com is a website that sells celebrity looks and popular trends in fashions, handbags, wallets, watches, jewelry and other accessories. Shop Star Style shopstarstyle.com Web Store offers Authentic Celebrity Wholesale Designer Handbags at Low Discount Prices: Fendi, Gucci, Prada, Coach, Chanel, Dior, Chloe, Marc Jacobs, Balenciaga, Louis Vuitton and More! Enter code LUXURY for 25% off your entire order today! http://www.shopstarstyle.com

Gloria said...

it seems like everyone's on vacation! hope you have fun