Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Holiday!


I've finally started my summer holiday - Three weeks off work is really a blessing:) In relation to this, this blog will unfortunately be temporarily down prioritized. I don't spend that much time in front of the computer these days, but I promise I will make it up again later.

I wish you all a happy summer! For those of you back in Norway: Don't make the bad weather break you down. There is still time to relax and meet up with family and beloved friends (indoor).

In a couple of weeks I'm going to Tuscany. Just cruising around in a rental car, tasting local wine and Italian food. Also, I've planned in a visit to a couple of outlets (including Prada and Gucci). Can't wait!

If anyone knows some must-see-sights, I'll be delighted to hear as this will be my first time in this part of italy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kos deg i ferien din! :)

The Fashion Economist said...

Takk, det skal jeg. Selv om været ikke er helt optimalt, er det utrolig deilig å ha fri:-)

Susana Rodrigues said...

hi :)
have a great summer holiday! :)
xoxo
su

Gloria said...

it seems like everyone's on vacation! hope you have fun