Friday, May 04, 2007

The Fashion Bible


If I can't afford to buy a runway piece, I would always own the entire collection in paperback;)
This fashion bible contains pictures of all collections from the fall/winter 2008 fashion weeks.
130 fashion houses, 2600 looks, 1100 accessories from Paris, Milan, London, and New York - it's all in the book!

I wasn't even aware of its existence, so when I saw this Vogue collection at the News Agent's, I just had to buy it. Definitely great for getting an overview of the fashion picture and to find inspiration.

3 comments:

B said...

Oitch, den vil også jeg ha. Har du kjøpt den i Norge? Har nemelig ikke spotta den jeg.

The Fashion Economist said...

Kjøpte den på flyplassen i Paris og har heller ikke sett noe linende her hjemme. Hmmm.. kanskje Narvesen?

Ladybird said...

En sann bibel.