Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Tip to make your morning shine

Are you one of those who struggle to get up in the winter mornings? are you a frequent user of the snooze button on you alarm clock?
So am I.

Also, my bed room is freezing cold in the mornings. As a result, I usually don't have more time than to grab what's within the easiest reach in my closet. This again means that my outfits have been less experimental that I preferably like.

Luckily, I've now come up with an easy solution to improvement:
Arrange your outfit the night before, and make your mornings nice and easy!

This tip may be elementary reading, but to me, this small change of habit has improved my mornings significantly.
Wake wake - rise and shine :-)

1 comment:

Zava said...

Kjempe smart! Prøver å gjennomføre dette jeg også, men det går litt i perioder skal jeg innrømme. Når man skal opp i ørska så er det klart en fordel å slippe å tenke så mye :)